Monday, November 21, 2011

To the surgeon's I go

I have this horrible habit of not sleeping before stressful events. So on top of being stressed about these two appointments, I have been battling an ear infection and sinus infection and have not slept well all weekend. I am exhausted and nervous.

I am trying to stay focused and positive about the knowledge that I am going to hear today from two gifted doctors. 

But the only things that I am able to stay  focused on, are that today I might have a date for the surgery. And I continue to be scared.

So I am going to make a giant cup of warm, steamy coffee. I am going to put on my big girl panties. And I am going to do my best to un-invite myself to this pity party I have attended this morning.

Hmmm, maybe I will make that two giant cups of coffee.

1 comment:

  1. How about you spoil yourself with a big ole pumpkin spice latte on your way there and on your way home. You deserve it! (Owen and I have an understanding that if he gets bad news at an appointment, Mom gets a starbucks drink.) Don't know why it helps, but it does. :)

    ReplyDelete